1487 Brewery’s CEO Ben King and Head Brewer Chris Costic will be panel speakers at next week’s Columbus Startup Week. They will be discussing how the vision of 1487, as an authentic German brewery servicing the greater Columbusarea, is coming to fruition. King will be discussing business plan development, market, cost and efficiency analysis. Costic will discuss beer concept development and distinguishing your product in an increasingly saturated market. 1487 Brewery will share their journey, the “what’s next” and samples of 1487’s signature brews with over 100 other entrepreneurs at next weeks Columbus Startup Week on Friday, May 12th at 1:00pm.
- Nationwide Pledges $2M for Ag-Tech Research Hub @ OSU, GM Invests $760M to Shift Toledo Plant to EV Production, and Tech Takeover Tickets on sale now!
- Updated Links❗️- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- OSU Wins Space Park Bid 🧑🚀, VPL Logistics Receives Funding, Tech Takeover Ticket Pre-Sale Open now!
- Forge Biologics Announces $90 Million Series C, Intel groundbreaking highlights, Why VCs should cast wider net, events jobs, and more!
- Fintech Firm Clarus R+D Announces Acquisition, Tech Takeover Tuesday returns, CodeLaunch Ohio Winner Picked, hot jobs and meetups!