Technology is easy, people are hard. One of the most common reasons projects fail is lack of clear business direction. It is not enough to tell our business partners to feed requirements to the team through the Product Owner any more. To increase your chance of success, the team needs to break down the walls (that people think) Scrum created and become a single team, business and technology together, working to deliver value. In this session we will begin to explore how technology teams can extend the olive branch to business teams and work towards becoming one.
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 2.10.20 - Lindern LEAP autonomous shuttle launched, CAS transforms IT, Cbus a top 10 city for young entrepreneurs
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 2.3.20 - EmpoWE-R gala a sellout, ReveI lT partners with Level D&I, Cbus tops in salary growth and more
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 1.26.20 - Cbus a top 10 metro for Millenials, WIA brings female voices to conversation, Nationwide invests in Vesta
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 1.19.20 - Nationwide invests $160mm, State of Ohio CIO shares strategies, NWC opens gene therapy biofactory
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 1.02.20 - Aver raises $27mm, Cbus a bright spot in Automotive, Future 50 class