Technology is easy, people are hard. One of the most common reasons projects fail is lack of clear business direction. It is not enough to tell our business partners to feed requirements to the team through the Product Owner any more. To increase your chance of success, the team needs to break down the walls (that people think) Scrum created and become a single team, business and technology together, working to deliver value. In this session we will begin to explore how technology teams can extend the olive branch to business teams and work towards becoming one.
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 9.15.19 - Ohio receives $17.8mm to study self driving cars, ESports comes to Ohio State, Devols Dance Automation Summit
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 9.9.19 - Venture Ohio Award Winners, Columbus Startup Week
- TechLife Featured Cbus Employer - Veeva - 50 open jobs - #14 on Fortune 100 fastest growing companies - They're hiring
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 8.25.19 - Fastest Growing Companies , Top Tech Startups, Brewdog - on Time's top 100 places
- TechLife Columbus Newsletter 8.25.19 - Root raises $350 million, Cbus a top city for women entrepreneurs