Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a UX Designer who will be working with product teams to deeply understand users behavior, pain points, desires, articulating UX problems and opportunities, creating low and high fidelity designs (and prototypes) for new products or features.
**100% remote work with occasional need to come to Dublin, Ohio for team meetings and workshops with business stakeholders.
- Relentlessly considers the whole system and each detail from the users perspective, explaining your design rationale, picking the most important battles to add value for users.
- Clearly identifies assumptions and works to test them, responding to quantitative and qualitative learning with each experiment.
- Sketches the new boxes inside of which later generations will be thinking
- At least 5 years experience designing software in a human-centered approach, a BS/MS degree in human factors, psychology, design or equivalent experience
- Strong interaction design thinking and familiarity with common design patterns
- A clear grasp of UX best practices for web and mobile product design, IA, journey mapping, wire framing, and user flow design chops and software proficiency
- Proven graphic design and creative development skills
- Experience facilitating user research and usability testing
- Great visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital product design trends and best practices
- Comfort designing within Agile software development processes
- A conversant understanding of HTML / CSS capabilities
- A mature view of what makes user experience design worth doing.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.