Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Solutions Architect who will Deliver timely, quality solutions and artifacts/deliverables that adhere to published Enterprise Architecture principles and standards that meet business/system requirements, scope, schedule, and budget.
- 7+ Years (preferably 10+ total years experience in Information Technology) in role with:
- Demonstrated experience developing solution architectures with the ability to clearly formulate end-to-end technical plans in accordance with business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in solution/applications and information/data architecture to digitize and automate business processes
- Experience in IT systems architecture, systems design, and development, preferably across multiple hardware and software technologies
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), agile, and waterfall models as well as architecture frameworks (e.g., TOGAF, Zachman)
- Experience with legacy as well as new computing architectures.
- Working knowledge of Architecture Domains (Business, Data, Application, Technology) and progressive experience in business analysis, application development, and architecture
- Experience with development of future state architectures and roadmaps
- Working knowledge of various architecture modeling standards and tools
- Familiarity with the standards and best practices bodies
- Familiarity with the Energy Industry preferred.
- ITIL v3 or v4 a plus
- Utilities experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Develop and maintain vendor product standards and standard reusable solutions
- Clearly communicate proposed solution during reviews and gain consensus from key stakeholders.
- Work in a matrix environment with Enterprise Architecture, IT, Service Providers, and Business Units to develop the Solution Architecture
- Perform effective solution alternative analysis, gap analysis, and risk identification
- Recommend opportunities to introduce innovation, reduce costs, increase agility, and drive efficiency
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.