Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Onsite contract opening in Lake Forest, IL for a Software Test Engineer with 3+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance. Well versed in manual and automation testing i.e., Mercurys, WinRunner, Test Director, LoadRunner.
Primary function is to test both medical and non-medical informatics products.
**On-site position only.
- Must enjoy participating in an Agile, team-oriented environment to design and test desktop, web, and mobile applications through manual and automated practices.
- Must have experience in problem solving, quick learning abilities, and a desire to grow with the team.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented as well as customer-centric and be committed to helping provide critical software solutions to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Life Science, or closely related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in Software Testing or related role.
- The candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated software test plans for medical and non-medical informatics products in collaboration with SCRUM-based cross-functional design and development teams.
- Perform test case and test case run analysis to determine adequacy of testing, including coverage, boundary, and regression analysis.
- Create and maintain documentation related to testing and releases.
- Provide leadership and support for quality objectives and process improvement efforts.
- Analyze product risks and develop suitable mitigation plans (software, usability, labeling, training, other) in conjunction with the team.
- Review Software Requirements and Design Specifications, and provide input to ensure they are unambiguous, testable (verifiable), and clear (concise, terse, simple, precise).
- Provide testing & allied documentation in conformance with regulatory, security, and privacy standards for all types of testing such as functional, performance, regression, other.
- Provide input to systems and applications developers on testing procedures and requirements, schedules, or potential problems according to regulations and standards.
- Fault isolation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis activities during system integration and testing for systems in development.
- Able to apply the latest software development and testing tools and techniques as required.
Position Accountability / Scope
- The individual is responsible for testing (verification and validation) of informatics products in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as both US and Foreign regulatory standards and requirements.
- The individual must be a self-driven individual with the ability to take ownership of assigned activities.
- This individual will be responsible for guiding other software test engineers and ensure work products meet the quality process.
- Bachelor’s degree in one the following: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Systems Engineering, Informatics, or Information Systems.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in Software Testing or related role
- Databases: SQL or Postgres
- Automation: Selenium WebDriver
- Environments: Linux, Windows, AWS
- Agile Development: Scrum, JIRA and Atlassian tools
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.