Our Tucson client has a contract opportunity for a Software Engineer.
- We are currently searching for an Applications Solutions Specialist responsible for providing technical and operational support, as well as day to day support for an IT application, supporting Intl and Code beamer ALM.
- This position requires a highly motivated self-starter, a consummate professional and team player who can efficiently work with all levels of employees.
- This individual must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, be capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as primary contact for Intl and Code beamer ALM technical issues primarily working with the project team end users.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize requests for assistance from the end users experiencing problems with the global IT support team.
- Design, implement, and deploy new projects using existing project templates.
- Assist with Code beamer integrations with other tools by gaining an understanding of stakeholders’ needs, prioritization of solutions, then collaboratively building solutions with the global IT support team.
- Act as primary point of contact for Code beamer support for application runtime issues, integration troubleshooting, and other requests as needed.
- Train end users on the use of Code beamer through classroom or virtual sessions.
- Effectively collaborate with local leadership, stakeholders, and the IT team as issues and future challenges arise.
- Gain and maintain knowledge and skills of Code beamer through in-services, workshops, and/or seminars.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 years minimum related experience.
- MS degree in directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience required; OR, PhD degree in a directly related discipline and no experience required.
Knowledge, Skill or Ability:
- Preferred working knowledge of Intl and Code beamer
- Preferred knowledge of related Product tools such as IBM Rational Doors, IBM Rational RTC, PTC Integrity, Jama Contour, JIRA, Azure DevOps, ALM Quality Center, Cognition Cockpit, Code beamer, Blueprint Software, HP ALM, and Microsoft TFS
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to listen to users in a courteous and friendly manner, acknowledge the reality of their problems, translate their descriptions into technical terms, fix the problems, and explain the solutions in terms the users can understand
- Ability to take ownership of customer issues and provide excellent and timely support to the end users, ensuring downtime and issues are kept to a minimum
- Ability to analyze and solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of concrete variables, in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Professional disposition with an attitude of self-sufficiency and tenacity in getting the job done
- Strong oral communication, listening, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, management, and users
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to prioritize a workload with multiple tasks and multiple demands and meet due dates.
- Excellent organizational, time management and time tracking skills
- Willingness to attack issues head on and have the diligence to see them through to resolution
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and drive projects
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and end user feedback regarding their experience with Code beamer software
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.