Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Software Developer Lead contract role is available with our Columbus, Ohio client and will follow company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
**Open to remote**
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with one or more of these Integration-related technologies (ESB, Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, REST API, Spring WS)
- Must have 3-5 years of Java development experience
- Must have 3-5 years of experience using some of the following technologies: XML, JSON, DTDs, XSLT
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with SQL-related technologies
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with Linux/Unix environments
- Must have 3-5 years of experience using code repositories (Git, Stash)
- Knowledge of retail industry and payment integrations
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development
- Must be willing to work on a variety of platforms and applications
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.