Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client has a long-term contract opportunity for a Solution Architect who will leverage their knowledge of company process, applications and architectures to lead the architectural and design efforts for products, projects and maintenance leveraging the Agile/DevOps delivery model.
**Strongly prefer someone local to Columbus or in Ohio but would be willing to consider fully remote but travel onsite once a month (expenses paid).
Drive change and innovation from a technical perspective and advocate new technologies within formal and informal networks.
Software Design and Engineering
- Leads the overall functional and technical design of assigned products, by collaborating with business and IT partners
- Ensures that product technical components conform to IT standards, or regional guidelines where appropriate
- Creates new applications and features that adhere to technical guidelines and business expectations in an Agile process
- Mentors developers and performs reviews in furtherance of secure coding and design pattern implementation
Impact on Innovation and Changes
- Leads in outlining the technology/process vision in area of responsibility
- Designs and develops technology products and integrates new technology projects into the technical landscape
- Defines improvements to systems and processes that improve efficiency and competitive posture of the company
- Evaluates vendor, service provider, and open-source code quality to ensure best-of-breed vendor and technology solutions
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.