Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client has a contract-to-hire opening for a Sr. Network Engineer.
**Work remotely 75%. Periodic office visits may be required.
Senior Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in related field preferred
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of networking concepts and systems including Routing and Switching, WAN/LAN, Cisco and HP network devices, VOIP, WLANs.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills and ability to make independent decisions.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional
Senior Network Engineer Accountabilities:
- IT Network is responsible for designing, implementing, operating and maintaining the local and wide area networks and the telephone systems, small and medium contact centers, and relationships with telecom service and maintenance vendors.
- Oversees the purchase, installation, and support of network communications including LAN/WAN systems, T1, SIP, and VOIP systems.
- Monitors data/voice traffic and controls network/voice resource performance to ensure high quality transmission and call quality. Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities. Investigates and resolves vendor incidents through maintenance contracts.
- Possesses knowledge of telecom technologies, hardware, software and telephony connectivity.
- Fixes all telecom issues at all sites.
- Runs reports on telecom health.
- Investigates and resolves vendor incidents through maintenance contracts.
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals.
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models.
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope.
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact.
- Provides solutions which may set precedent Independently determines method for completion of new projects.
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.