Our client has a remote full-time opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for vertical implementation of business driven features with the ability to design, develop, test, and deliver cost-effective, scalable solutions using best design practices and principles. The app dev team member should have comfortability working in an Agile environment, understanding and seeing the benefits to the various Agile ceremonies and seeks to be an active participant in kind.
Senior .NET Developer
The ideal candidates follow Behavior and Test Driven Development and have the desire to create elegant solutions while refactoring existing code and automating what can be automated in order to make the application environment more desirable to work in than when they arrived.
- Develop features based on sprint team priorities based on best design practices and methods
- Understands and exemplifies vertical development principles
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate in quarterly planning and help create sprint plans and team objectives
- Regularly estimate the size and complexity of team work both at the user story and feature level
- Determine and execute the technical design in their area of concern, within the architectural guidelines
- Conduct research, design, prototype, and other exploration activities
- Support and/or create the automation necessary to build the continuous delivery pipeline(testing, CI/CD)
- Active participant in Agile ceremonies (Standup, Retro, Sprint Planning, etc.)
- Demo and train peers on solutions at regularly scheduled intervals
- Iteratively keep technical documentation up to date
- Communicate progress and status via the sprint board
- Use pair programing, the architectural review board and other practices for frequent and ongoing feedback
- Typical environment found in software teams migrating to agile methodologies.
- Zoom and Teams meetings typical
- Some weekend and after-hours work will be required for system problems and scheduled maintenance windows
- Limited travel may be required (5% or less)
- On Call
- 5+ years of development experience with C#
- 3+ years of development experience with .NET Core 3.1
- 3+ years of development experience with ReactJS
- Microsoft development environments (Visual Studio, C#, SQL Management Studio)
- Knowledge working on Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent
- Cloud Computing
- Experience with Unit Testing (X Unit, Code coverage)
- PCI compliance best practices and methods
- Thorough understanding in systems and data processing policies, practices, and procedures
- Direct Selling model or sales based incentive plans
- Knowledge or experience with sales commission based businesses and/or eCommerce
- Distribution, Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems, ERP and methodologies
- Mobile Device Development
- Experience working with Kafka or another streaming messenger platform is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.