Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Senior / Lead Web Apps Engineer to join one of the most technology-forward, customer-centric engineering teams in the eCommerce industry. The IT Digital Team is growing, but they still operate in small, cross-functional teams that have autonomy and ownership over their products and delivery.
We’re hiring engineers based out of the Columbus, OH headquarters, but those that prefer to work remotely are welcome to join the team! All remote employees are required to be in the United States and are expected to be available during team core hours of 9am-4pm Eastern time.
A strong candidate for this position will have:
- 1+ years of experience leading a cross-functional development team
- Experience working with large codebases with a variety of contributors
- A track record of defining and delivering iterative milestones on large projects
- Ability to meet delivery goals with shifting timelines, staffing and dependencies
Tech stack includes:
- Angular, with some Vue and React for web applications
- Swift and Kotlin for native mobile applications
- Node.ts and Java for APIs and services
- Azure DevOps for CI, deployments, and task management
We’re looking for people who:
- Are comfortable working in a constantly evolving, fast-paced retail environment
- Can design, build, and deliver performant and scalable user experiences
- Contribute to technical design decisions and conversations across all our UI platforms
- Can be productive in existing codebase and architectural patterns while also influencing and building the technical future of our eCommerce platform
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills that enable delivering high-quality results for customers
- Are comfortable coordinating and facilitating resolution of production incidents
- Understand modern engineering best practices such as automation, build tooling, testing, deployment strategies, CI/CD, and DevSecOps
- Can mentor teammates through activities such as pair programming, design reviews, code reviews, work refinement, and sprint planning
- Have working knowledge of multiple Agile development methodologies
- Start and lead conversations about the future of UI technology
- Architect, plan, implement, and deploy customer-facing solutions for both ambiguous and well-defined problems the business faces
- Influence the use of automated tools and leverage best-in-class technologies to enable more efficient software delivery
- Act as a servant leader who helps build and foster delivery from self-organizing, cross-functional teams
You would love this position because you will:
- Have a meaningful impact on the client-facing technology for a growing $1 billion eCommerce business
- Be able to influence the technical direction and delivery processes for a rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates to define and deliver milestones for iterative value for customers
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.