Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
- 5+ years of experience with web application development in Agile environments
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design, data structures and algorithms
- Keen understanding of web application development and standard methodologies
- Savvy with HTML DOM and Event APIs
- Solid knowledge of Gulp, NPM, Webpack and/or Rollup, Babel and Git
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with OTT, Chromecast application development
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins and CI tools
- Partner with our central video engineering teams to build, integrate and deploy high performance video players
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop, debug and deploy video delivery applications
- Help build a culture of good engineering processes and practices
- Work closely with fellow engineers and product management teams to meet fixed deadlines
- Work in all phases of software development
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Develop modular video delivery applications for Smart TVs
- Design and develop video integration, Proof of Concept and feature tests for Smart TV, Set Top Boxes, OTT devices.
- Develop and build testing tools for internal team needs as well as wider organization
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.