Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ to fulfill the role of Senior Documentation Specialist and will ensure that change requests submitted for processing contain all necessary information to route correctly through the document change workflows.
Knowledge, Skill or Ability:
- 8 years’ experience in electronic documentation systems is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience
- Ability to make informed decisions about configuration management so that documentation management meets both regulatory and project requirements needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, track progress and report status.
- Must have good project management, organizational, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task and respond positively to rapidly changing priorities.
- Must possess strong analysis, troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop, improve and troubleshoot electronic document workflows.
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of EDMS/PLM or similar software.
- Specific training in PLM software is preferred.
Senior Documentation Specialist Duties:
- Assist in all documentation aspects of Product Development Process Document Approval (PDPDA) Change Order processing per approved procedures
- Coordinate and manage the appropriate reviewers/approvers as well as the removal and modification of reviewers and approvers within the Document Control System..
- Performs a lead role to ensure that changes processed through the systems are executed without error and troubleshoots error messages and problem reports as they arise.
- Serves as one of the lead information sources for PDPDA users of the document release and change process, providing training and support for that workflow as required.
- Provide PDPDA process, procedure and workflow training to all users in the Document Control System.
- Instructs others to initiate PDPDAs and other documentation as necessary in support of quality system documents/records compliance.
- Escalate issues as necessary to the Document Management manager.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management that fall within our scope of work.
- Experience with demonstrated working knowledge of quality systems, concepts and guidelines: i.e. FDA QSR, ISO 13485 or equivalent, is preferred.
- Experience in medical devices, or other regulated industries is preferred.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.