We have a fully remote direct hire opportunity for a Security Software Engineer, someone who ideally is a software developer with CI/CD, DevOps skills. You will help orchestrate and execute organization-wide initiatives to keep the company, their customers, and the patients they serve safe and secure.
The role will support the product and application security practice responsible for key products and more than 100+ software applications across the company.
- 4+ years back end web and API development (ie. CI/CD, Git, REST, MutualAuth, Puppet)
- Strong experience working across architecture, security, maintenance, automated testing, and engineering domains
- Strong experience working within a regulated industry such as finance, insurance, or healthcare
- Familiarity with front end web development technologies and techniques
- Familiarity with web application security fundamentals and regulations (ie. OWASP ASVS, NIST, PCI-DSS)
- Strong communication, teaching, and mentoring skills; ability to interface with developers well
- Collaborate with product, security, technical, and operations teams to identify opportunities, define requirements, prioritize projects, and deliver solutions for hardening our applications and products.
- This role will have primary responsibility for leading efforts to improve the confidentiality of data, integrity of the application tool chain and availability of products.
- Support product and security teams in building and maintaining secure and reliable systems
- Utilize continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github, Azure DevOps) to increase efficiency
- Build and configure security tools to assess and remediate security gaps within CoverMyMeds solutions (ie. Github, Veracode, FOSS tooling)
- Create and manage centralized dashboards to aggregate data and track findings (ie. Splunk, Zero North, Axonius)
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date knowledge of technological trends and developments related to engineering secure software in the healthcare industry
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.