Our client has a remote full-time opportunity for a Scrum Master.
- These Scrum Masters will be working with teams to move them through a fast paced engagement (2-4 weeks in length).
- For example, rather than 2 week sprints, the “dojo” model will have teams running 2 day sprints.
- The goal is to build the necessary muscle memory for teams to operate in a scrum mindset in as short of a time frame as possible (effectively, in a 4 week engagement, we’re having teams work through 9 sprints).
- The role will be a hybrid of traditional Scrum Master duties and that of an Agile Coach – so this could be an awesome opportunity for individuals wanting to explore the coaching world.
- Role is responsible for supporting and facilitating generally two Scrum Teams in various functions by fostering Agile values and practices.
- Ensures team adherence to Agile principles.
- Provides coaching to the Scrum Team(s) on how to execute the Scrum framework.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile environment, as well as having previous experience as a Scrum Master, standing up and leading multiple crews.
- Scrum Master certifications desired
- Organizes and facilitates ceremonies, identifies improvement opportunities to optimize velocity and quality while mitigating risk. Tracks and communicates the overall team progress providing visibility to stakeholders.
- Serves as a filter to remove impediments to progress as identified by the team and to remain focused on Scrum Team priorities.
- Partners with the Product Owner’s and Program Manager’s to ensure the backlog items are prioritized based on business value and ready for the team.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.