Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our New Jersey client has a remote contract opportunity for a Science Editor who will be responsible for the quality, consistency, and integrity of content.
- Deep science knowledge
- Developmental and line editing experience
- Working with Lexile differentiated content
- Need candidate with Editing and Science Expertise
Knowledge and Experience with:
- Microsoft office products,
- Word documents,
- Smart sheets
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Razor-sharp editing of science feature articles (Earth & Space, Life, Physical) and accompanying test items for grades 6–12.
- Editing content for organization, consistency, accuracy of science content, and flow of the text, helping to improve clarity and readability.
- Ensuring that all content meets our high standards of editorial and instructional excellence in tandem with the science editorial lead.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/MA in a science discipline and a working knowledge of Earth, Space, Life & Physical science for middle and high school
- 2+ years as an editor of materials in K–12 educational publishing or educational technology
- Experience with differentiated text and Lexile levels
- Understanding of appropriate voice, vocabulary, and compositional structure for students across grades and reading levels
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.