Our client has a contract opportunity for a RPA Engineer. Hybrid but may be fully remote.
RPA / Process Automation Engineer who will be a key member within the Business Automation organization and actively participate to delivery business value. This individual is responsible for developing, testing, and delivering reliable, automated solutions to assigned systems and applications. He/she will contribute to the overall framework definition and design, as well as enforce best practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Math, Human Resources; or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience with development or automation, or related technical field, including the development, validation, and deployment of process automations.
- Experience working with various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, Scrum/Agile, and Kanban.
- Possess an advanced level of technical experience within applicable software systems, while contributing to the process automation framework, standards and best practices.
- Possess an understanding of database, data structures, and SQL.
- Utilize requirements and process design documents to drive the automation development, while simultaneously creating technical specification documentation.
- Identify areas for process improvements, while working with various business units to document processes, create successful automations, and test/validate post-implementation processes.
- Transform business requirements into technical specifications.
- Identify and surface gaps in business requirements and technical automation designs.
- Analyze, design, and evaluate automation system solutions across functional areas, as well as provide Tier II support for software systems.
- Perform feasibility studies of potential software systems and prepare technical design proposals that reflect cost, time, and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the business.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Review current state of software systems and prepare recommendations for system automations; debug, troubleshoot, and resolve system/automation issues.
- Train end users in the conversion and implementation of automations and systems as well as system functionality, standards and best practices, and reusable components.
- Work with internal members of the Business Automation team to continuously enhance maturity of operational support and project execution processes and tools.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.