Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract to hire opportunity for a RPA Business Analyst who will identify and document opportunities in existing customer business processes for process redesign and RPA development.
The RPA Business Analyst will function as an integrator between business and technology to create solutions for client based on business requirements. This role will be responsible for stakeholder communication, and maintenance of all RPA service delivery artifacts.
**Estimated salary: $70-80K/yr.
- Design and develop customer/internal-facing RPA process documents, business requirements, and user acceptance criteria for customer engagements.
- Assess business process for automation opportunities in the banking, and/or finance sector
- Develop business requirements with stakeholders and manage project scope as appropriate
- Document current and future state process definitions through the use of Process Definition Documents (PDDs) and Solution Design Documents (SDDs), respectively
- Assist RPA CoE team as needed for customer escalations and additional opportunities
- Demonstrate comprehension of automation processes and revise designs as needed based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with the client RPA CoE development team and business stakeholders on identifying stakeholder acceptance criteria and supporting User Acceptance Test (UAT) planning for each development sprint/agile KANBAN
- Educate, grow and identify RPA automation opportunities across the client l enterprise
- Work with client RPA Center of Excellence (COE) to drive automation pipeline, but not limited to TCO/ROI analysis, best practices
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis for RPA automation processes
- Business Analyst Certifications with RPA platforms (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere) are a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business stakeholders
- Prior experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and project delivery in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in process automation
- Advanced RPA certifications or currently working toward certifications
- Minimum of 2 years of process design and process improvement experience
- ScrumMaster, and/or Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.