Our Tucson, Arizona client has a contract opportunity for a Research Associate ($27/hr.) who is responsible for transitioning products from Development to Manufacturing as a member of the Assay Transfer team.
- Applies a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions, products and problems to ensure manufacturability and improve processes.
- Prepares manufacturing documents and completes transfer activities for new products, including pilot lot formulation.
- Executes laboratory research as it pertains to process characterizations or other manufacturing matters.
- Investigates development and manufacturing process strategies to support new and existing reagent products.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
- Follows company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
- Executes research and development activities for products, methods and/or processes to ensure manufacturability.
- Prepares manufacturing documents, technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Manufactures GMP lots and participates in process characterizations for reagents transferring to Manufacturing.
- Collaborates with other functions regarding Design Transfer activities.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives general directions on routine work and detailed instructions on new work by more experienced members of the Assay Transfer team.
- Makes suggestions to improve work processes.
- Works on projects of diverse scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May participate in project team meetings and other cross functional collaboration.
- Presents and discusses data within group.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- 2 years or more Relevant job experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knows basic and some specialized laboratory techniques.
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and/or design transfer activities.
- Familiar with searching scientific literature.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.