Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Recruiter is needed for a contract role with our Columbus, Ohio client. This position is currently located in Columbus, Ohio. Remote opportunities may be considered. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, and customer focused to join the Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruiting process to include talent outreach, marketing of positions, screening applicants and building a pipeline of qualified and interested prospects.
- Ideal candidate must have full cycle recruiting from end to end.
- Must be consultive – they need to be able to extract as much information from the hiring manager as possible in order to successfully recruit for the open position. Need to be able to put a strategic plan in place for recruiting efforts.
- Experience with some type of applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years’ experience managing full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring processes either in-house or in a professional agency.
- Experience using sourcing channels such as an ATS, CRM, social media channels, internet job boards, networking sites, and professional organizations to attract both passive and active job seekers.
- Strong relationship building capabilities with stellar interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational capabilities with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- In addition, knowledge of state and federal employment laws concerning recruitment and hiring practices is preferred.
- Sourcing Candidates: Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions for the K-12 School division. Create a pool of diverse qualified candidates through creative and traditional sourcing methods.
- Candidate Research: Utilize multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies. Articulate the Employee Value Proposition so candidates understand the company mission, culture, and values.
- Candidate Experience: Provide a positive candidate experience and ongoing communication regarding status throughout all stages of the recruiting process.
- Hiring Manager Relationships: Build strong relationships with business leaders by gaining a true understanding of the business, products, and markets to ensure we hire the best talent for our business.
- ATS Management: Track candidate information and maintain up-to-date candidate status information in the ATS. Partners with the TA Specialist for record compliance and data accuracy in the ATS.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.