Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a QA Engineer for API Testing, you will work with developers, product managers, QA team members, and operations team members to ensure deliverables are timely and meet expectations. This contract role requires the ability to test at the REST API level using various tools like Postman and CharlesProxy, to ensure the correct API requests and responses are made for each endpoint under test for client Digital Streaming applications.
**Remote or local to Burbank, CA-hybrid**
- Test the video content management system .
- Test the various UI functionality of the Video CMS.
- Test Login SSO Okta functionality of Video CMS, verify video metadata in API is correct.
- Verify the API, business logic is correct.
- Using various REST API Testing tools like Postman or CharlesProxy, you will construct and test
- REST API endpoints to test Web Services deployed in Test and Production-like environments
- Ensure all REST API CRUD operations work as desired
- Regression Test REST APIs for Release Candidates using Pre-built Suites of Tests
- Attend Agile Planning Sessions for both REST API and Backend Services Teams
- Over 5 years of experience in Software testing in an Agile environment.
- Experience in UI functionality testing across browsers.
- Experience in REST API and Web Services Testing
- Experience using REST API Tools like Postman, Swagger, or CharlesProxy
- Experience Testing multi-media or Video Streaming Applications.
- Experience in Median and entertainments companies , Video back end systems is preferred.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
You might also have –
- BA/BS in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in Video Content Management , MPX (video Publishing).
- Testing on various platforms like Web, Mobile, and OTT Devices.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.