Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Project Manager
Qualifications: 5+ years experience in role with:
- Experience with project management and leadership across IT and business functions.
- Experience managing large complex projects that consist of a combination of internal/external and labor/non-labor cost components
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management best practices including knowledge of waterfall, agile and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Must have excellent leadership skills (proven ability to coach, develop, and lead a team) and must be able to work with a diverse project team consisting of resources from all parts of the organization (both IT & Business)
- Proven ability to engage and develop relationships with executive sponsors and key stakeholders with clarity and precision
- Experience with project cost management and resource capacity planning
- Strong Business Process Analysis and Mapping skills
- Experience implementing change management approaches to support projects
- Experience in the indirect management of team members including assisting in the development, training, and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team
- Familiarity with the Energy Industry is a plus
- Project management certification (PMP)
- Agile certification such as PSM (Professional Scrum Master) and Professional Scrum Product Owner a plus
- Familiarity with hybrid project methodologies
- Managing SAP or other large scale data conversion experience highly valued
- Familiarity with Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Familiarity with Data modeling/data governance
- Managing large scale legacy system to cloud migration experience
A client’s Project Manager will:
- Develop proposals and project estimates and conduct project quality reviews •Perform issue and risk management activities
- Use tools to forecast, plan, estimate, and track project delivery and budget •Provide oversight for performance, cost, scope, schedule, and quality to technical leadership
- Lead the project to produce the agreed upon solution deliverables in accordance with the applicable timeframes
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the requirements definition and continuing through development, test, and final delivery
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Develop clear and concise documentation to identify processes, problems, and action plans as well as design attractive and simple sketches, charts, diagrams, and other illustrative material to facilitate communication of complicated topics
- Facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork
- Manage the relationship between Customer, other Customer IT Environment Providers, and Service Provider Personnel
- Coordinate and provide timely status reporting on the stability of program-oriented work efforts and on compliance with technical standards and PMO aligned processes and methodologies
- Have responsibility for determining and communicating team assignments and directing and monitoring work efforts
- Provide status reports to Service Provider/Customer leadership teams on potential impacts to scope, budget, risk, and resources
- Scope, schedule and resource management for large scale data conversion project
- Coordination of multiple projects and teams on data conversion and governance
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.