Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Project Lead (Infrastructure) who manages the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
- Technical Skills Intermediate knowledge/experience with MS Project
- Experience managing budgets, financial acumen Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Project Online/Server experience – PPM tool (general) – preferred
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Vendor relationships, SOWs
- Proven stakeholder management – who are the stakeholders, communication plan, structure
- Proven Risk/Issue management experience
- Proven experience managing project teams consisting of both offshore / off site resources
- Experience managing up to three projects simultaneously
- Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets up to 500K
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Non-Technical Skills Communication (All), Verbal, non-Verbal, Polished, Listening Skills
- Thought Methodology – ability to craft story, communicate background, next steps, what’s in it for me
- Knowing audience – Engagement model, understanding what others like in communication
- Ability to maintain control under stressful situations
- Transparent Ability to adapt and be flexible while maintaining the appropriate level of control Self Motivated, driven, quick learner
- Business acumen/partnership – how have you partnered vs. being a task master/overseer
- Working in a strong matrixed organization
- Project confidence while tempered with self awareness
- SBAR- Situation, Background, Analysis, Recommendation
- Managerial courage, ability to deliver difficult messages, influence, persuasive
- Ability to understand the solution and technical aspects of the project at the right level of detail
- PMI talent triangle – Technical Project Management, Leadership, Strategic Business Management
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.