We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator, Indirect Procurement who will grow at our Scotts Miracle-Gro, Marysville, OH corporate headquarters.
- Starting pay of $20-$21/hr.
- Contract 11 months
- The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Indirect Procurement team with various administrative tasks.
- Primary responsibilities will include SAP or Ariba Purchase order creation/changes, invoice auditing, Payment follow-up, Ariba support, Supplier interaction and communication, etc.
- The individual must be able to collaborate with various levels within the company including management and act in a professional manner.
- The expectation would be to maintain and improve the service levels consistent with client’s established standards, policies, and procedures.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Purchase order creation and updates
- Trouble shoot various issues encountered by end users
- Research requests for unpaid invoices
- Ensure suppliers are paid per contract terms
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners
- Maintaining lease documents
- Track equipment lease expirations
- Support plant with on/off lease equipment ordering process
- Conduct equipment utilization audits, and meet with plants to review
- Place equipment orders with suppliers following budget approval
- Track equipment orders with monthly lead time updates to plant management
- Other administrative or tactical work
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Associates Degree or BS or BA in Purchasing, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Information Technology, or other business-related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience in purchasing, business or customer service
- Highly motivated, Team player, capable of operating without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (SAP, Ariba, Google Workspace and MS Office Suite)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.