Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a contract-to-hire PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst who will provide continuous functional and technical leadership in the development, implementation, support and coordination of the HR systems that drive our business.
Location: Local to Columbus preferred / Will look at superstar – remote option.
**Estimated salary: $88.5K/yr.
- Working in partnership with the Technology department, the Analyst drives enhancement to empower associates and leaders and troubleshoots issues when they arise.
- Designs, configures, tests, implements, documents and maintains assigned HR systems. Partners with functional owners and IT on all upgrades, enhancements and implementations to ensure configuration, testing and documentation are completed and signed-off.
- Tests and troubleshoots functional issues as they arise in the normal course of business; and implements changes necessary to achieve successful resolution of functional issues. Works closely with the Technology team and/or vendor partners to resolve any issues or challenges.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and subject matter expert around ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Provides system support for all HR applications and systems including HCM, learning management, performance management, applicant tracking, onboarding, etc.
- Maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to reflect updates and ensure effective system maintenance
- Other essential tasks that are not listed may be requested by your supervisor.
Job Requirements for PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst:
- 5+ years HR experience with background in HRIS
- Experience with Workday HR systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or additional years of experience considered in lieu of degree
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment utilizing both delivered and custom solutions
- Strong technical acumen with ability to learn and apply new functionality quickly
- High attention to detail
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.