Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Greenville, SC client is seeking a Mobility Software Engineer contractor who will develop leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts, then into client project development and Integration processes. Identifies emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions. Areas of focus include but not limited to Vehicle IT, Mobility, Social Networks, web and other enabling technologies.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience. MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include 2+ years of experience in mobile technologies, web, vehicle IT with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing
- 1-3 years: Developing enterprise or client facing mobile applications
- 1-3 years: Mobile device management, application deployment and support
- 1-3 years: Hands on development experience with XML GUI styling (for Android)
- 5+ years: Experience with Eclipse or Xcode development environment
- 3-5 years: Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to mobile development.
- 1-3 years: Understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers, mobile browsers, and device management.
- 1-3 years: Interface with REST Web Services and JSON/XML
- 1-3 years: Ability to support Android fragmentation and Android 2.2+, iOS, and HTML5
- Process/project management experience or training/certifications (preferred).
- Designs and develops native applications on Mobile platforms
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization
- Works with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies, which will support the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production ready solutions, which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Serves as internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development.
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Measures performance of delivered services through set of agreed metrics. Manages appropriate action to make corrections so that all services agreements are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.