We currently have a direct hire opportunity with our client in Dublin, OH for a Lead Software Engineer to lead and enhance our Merchant Experience.
**Salary range: $130K-$150k
- Apply advanced knowledge of technical concepts and principals to design and develop a variety of software projects.
- Lead a team of engineers coaching them through all aspects of the SDLC.
- Develop and maintain extensible applications, APIs, and database models.
- Gather and refine project requirements with user experience designers, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Oversee deployments and support applications after release.
- Recommend new practices, processes, and procedures to improve quality and productivity.
- Review and approve changes to application code.
- Evaluate team members performances and guide them to growth.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions.
- 5+ years of experience building and supporting highly available, scalable, software systems
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, Spring Boot, or similar frameworks
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue.js, or similar frameworks
- Proficiency with relational database design and optimization
- Proficiency with AWS or other modern cloud hosting platforms
- Experience with component and API design
- Experience with WCF, Docker, Redis, OpenID Connect, or CI/CD Pipelines is a plus
Why Should You Apply:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.