Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Remote contract-to-hire opportunity available for a Junior Software Developer who will be hands-on in the planning, design, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of various applications. Build relationships with your peers, business users, and internal/external clients. Drive and influence future business opportunities for supported systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is a plus; Equivalent technical training and experience is also considered
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting system applications required
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Computer network fundamentals
- Analytical skills for problem solving and ability to think creatively for solutions/ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to organize tasks and react to shifting priorities required
- Ability to identify, recommend and resolve solutions to problems is required
- Provide technical support during normal business hours for listed applications
- Provide on-call technical support for applications and systems
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly security and functional audits on supported systems
- Work directly with vendor on installations and support issues
- Deliver error free, well tested code according to department standards
- Design detailed specifications for efficient programming according to department standards
- Participate in coding walk-thrus for peers ensuring department standards are adhered to
- Maintain systems documentation
- Deliver excellence in all aspects of the role as a model associate
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.