Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Client is seeking an experienced Integration Technical Lead to join the team to provide technical leadership of an ERP transformation program. Will lead a small team and will help create and implement the integrations strategy for 3PL- they need to integrate SAP Hana, EDI, WMS (Elite) & other interfaces.
- Lead high level integration design and interface implementation estimates for integration and microservices / APIs; partnering with appropriate business, IT, and external stakeholders.
- Prepare system context (logical) diagrams and physical integration diagrams as well as own the repository of integration architecture documentation for the ERP transformation program.
- Define decision trees and align key stakeholders on key decisions as it relates to middleware for the 3PL business and 3PL transformation program. Drive strategies to rework integration within the program to align with best practice integration / API practices and enterprise standards.
- Define strategies and plans to fully retire legacy middleware solutions (such as Iguana).
- Partner with cloud architects, cloud providers (GCP), shared services teams, enterprise architecture, and other strategic middleware technology vendors (Confluence) on the integration strategy and platforms for the 3PL transformation program.
- Devise and implement integration transition strategies on how to integrate current state systems and target state systems to be able to work in parallel during the rollout phase of the ERP transformation program.
- Partner with risk and security and other shared service teams to ensure APIs are secure and proper integration controls are implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, management information systems, business/operations analysis or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with Integration / Middleware solutions (ideally experience with Event Driven Architecture (Kafka), Dell Boomi, Attunity, Apigee, and Microservices) is required.
- Experience in integration architecture and patterns including integration via APIs and services is required. Familiarity with batch integration including EDI terminology, transmissions and documentation standards is a plus.
- Conceptual knowledge of hardware/software platforms and architecture including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies is required.
- Experience with multiple development languages and paradigms including Java, Angular Js, .NET, REST/SOAP APIs, Python, Perl, and microservices architecture is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing including knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of database design and reporting including a basic understanding of SQL is preferred.
- Experience operating in an Agile environment and a familiarity with Agile tools, practices and processes is preferred.
- Exposure to and understanding of key ITIL processes (Change and Incident Management) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Distribution/Warehouse processes and accounting concepts is preferred. Experience working in the healthcare supply distribution industry is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent problems, and to focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality.
- An aptitude to learn, as he/she must become an expert in the full system landscape and the integration of multiple applications.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.