Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, OH healthcare industry client is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to help establish new and improve existing project management processes and methodologies for IT organizations to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
HIGH-LEVEL PROJECT SCOPES:
- Complete lift and shift of current legacy environment
- Hyper vs to VMware migration
- New Cisco UCS server implementation
- Pure storage flash array and flashblade implementations migration from existing legacy San storage
- Server OS migration from current to new
- SQL migration from legacy to new clustered environments
- Radiology pacs image migration between infrastructure
- Network rearchitecting in core network and edge sites – sdwan / edge wan solution
- 7+ years of experience managing complex technology projects involving data centers, network infrastructure, IT systems security, server and storage platforms, telephony systems, enterprise architecture, desktop, and mobile technologies
- 5+ years of experience delivering projects under a rigorous, enterprise PMO through the entire project delivery lifecycle
- Proven experience in developing detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft Visio to create data migration plans, IT rack diagrams as well as process diagrams
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team
- Lead and manage multiple high complexity and Infrastructure projects including On Premise and Cloud migrations for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- PMP Certified.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements
- Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders – product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies
- Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues proactively, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues
- Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within IT project leadership to contribute towards achieving business objectives
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.