Our Woburn, MA client has contract opportunity for a Help Desk Support.
Help Desk Support
- This role will provide technical support to more than 2000 locations in the US and Canada and will offer a wide variety of hardware and some software related technologies this person will get to support including: PCs, printers, peripherals and mobile devices.
- If you want to work for a company that has an awesome culture, work under a really outstanding manager with a fun team, get training and exposure to many new technologies and a job that could turn into a long term employment with a chance to advance your career as an IT professional, this is the role for you.
- Must have a least 1-2 years’ experience working in a call center or help desk environment • Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to learn/pick up new technologies quickly
- Able to follow procedures, ask good questions and document answers/retain information
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to translate technical information into non-technical speak for non-technical users
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve issues over the phone
- Must be able to work weekends
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.