Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Columbus, Ohio client seeking a Financial System Administrator for an onsite contract role. You will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
- Seeking a financial systems administrator w/ 4-6 years of experience
- Microsoft Dynamics GP or other accounting experience
- SQL management experience
- Network administration
- System/application data integration configuration & troubleshooting experience
- Effective communicator & ability to engage multiple levels of both business & IT
- Good at managing multiple priorities & ability to switch quickly between tasks
- Perform and drive best practices for system administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, application customizations, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts workflows and approvals, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Assist with the performance of business analysis in which information about business process and concerns are gathered from key internal business stakeholders while considering capabilities and limitations of implementation.
- Implement business logic and application customization via custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, visual flows, etc.
- Maintain and communicate project tasks, estimated work effort and timelines to key stakeholders and management; escalate any changes to project scope.
- Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Keep up to date with application releases, features and best practices.
- Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Manage regular releases from the vendor including timing awareness, updates that could impact current functionality and new features that can increase usability and business value.
- Manage and coordinate releases across the platform. Drive a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery mindset.
- Manage change requests and resolve issues reported by users.
- Understand industry best practices and be a key contributor.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on application usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in the aviation industry.
- Must be a confident and articulate communicator, capable of inspiring strong collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
- Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in interfacing with business users.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibit high degree of self-management.
- Understanding of and experience with all software development lifecycle phases.
- Familiarity with configuration management concepts and tools.
- Understanding of and experience with Agile practices and multiple phases of software development lifecycles/methodologies.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.