Our Dublin, Ohio client has a direct hire opportunity for Field Technician. The client is actively recruiting the next talented member to be part of their team of technical experts. Their culture of professional development, team focused daily operations and service excellence consistently attracts the best of the best in the technical world.
Field Technicians troubleshoot, advise and install solutions for our valued client’s technology infrastructure. Your skills will be the foundation for the service desk talent pool. You will serve as a technical advocate for the client’s front line and executive level employees while providing definitive solutions to our client’s hardware and network issues.
- Respond to incoming support calls and emails
- Open/Work/Close Help Desk Tickets
- Install equipment at client locations with fastidious attention to detail ensuring a seamless
start to finish experience for our clients
- Provide Our Clients with Mobile Device, Desktop and Laptop Support
- Efficiently Install/Configure Desktop (Windows and Mac) Operating Systems
- Migrate User Data
- Provide Our Clients with Office 365 Support and Guidance
- Active Directory management
- Troubleshoot/Remediate Hardware, Software, Network and Printing Issues
- Facilitate New Device Configuration onto Client Networks
- Complete and Articulate Customer Network Audits
- Create Client Infrastructure Documentation
- Help Desk or Field Support Experience
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills
- CompTIA A+ and Network + (or Commitment to Completing Within 6 Months of Hire)
- MTA – Operating, Networking and Security Fundamentals (or equivalent)
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows and MacOS
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.