Our Dublin, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for an End User Systems Engineer who will be responsible for planning, designing, and supporting end-user IT infrastructure in support of technology advances within the company.
End User Systems Engineer
- This role supports the Apple devices and software in our environment, including iPads, iPhones, MacBook’s, iMacs, iPods, JAMF, and Certificate management.
- Support for additional Windows and other devices will be a secondary duty and included to support the team.
- Supported areas include, but are not limited to, associates and employees for Stores, Distribution Centers (DC) and the General Office (GO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommends, designs, and implements end-user Apple solutions within the Stores, Corporate HQ, and Distribution Center environment.
- Manages our Apple solutions including patching, upgrades, software installs, MDM, and refresh projects.
- Administration and access management for Apple software products.
- Works with third party vendors and partners to ensure timely solutions are designed and implemented in accordance to industry best practices.
- Works directly with associates at multiple levels in the company to gather end-user requirements.
- Works with Store Operations to plan, design and implement end-user solutions within stores.
- Provides second and third level support as needed by resolving escalated incidents in accordance with company SLAs.
- Creates Knowledge Base documentation including troubleshooting documents, process flow diagrams and work instructions.
- Participates in meetings to improve monitoring capabilities, participates in quality control measures, and assists with metrics preparation and analysis.
- Works with Tech Services and Application teams to design and implement print solutions.
- Recommends improvements in processes and procedures to improve end-user satisfaction.
- Provides project plans for review and measures project performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of JAMF and other desktop and end point management, deployment, and patching systems, including Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) and SOTI.
- Working knowledge of current iOS and macOS.
- Experience and working knowledge of troubleshooting Apple devices including iPods, iPads, iPhones, MacBook, and iMac devices.
- Ability to manage patching, updates, and app deployment across Apple devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Prior experience working with a ticketing system preferred.
- Design and implementation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Point of Sale, network, systems and/or desktop computer devices preferred.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting capabilities and detail oriented preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills required. Comfortable working with end users and senior leadership.
- Provides 24/7 on-call support as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience, 3 years of systems planning, design and implementation preferred.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.