Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a remote contract opportunity (potential contract-to-hire) for a Digital Solutions Delivery Lead who can manage multiple projects with internal teams. We are seeking candidates with a PM or scrum master background who has experience on the delivery or implementation of websites.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, computer science, business administration, engineering or technology management preferred with 7+ years related field and proven experience with emphasis on software, IT service development and maintenance.
- Minimum 7 years of expertise in Digital and Mobile product development or delivery disciplines, with depth on the needs of colleagues and customers.
- Experience with web content management solutions.
- Overall knowledge of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical markets globally. Broad knowledge of the key factors that influence the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client facing roles where delivery obligations are achieved through other teams
- Product ownership experience and experience leading product managers and tribes
- Experience with proven engagement and business analysis on medium to large-scale projects
- Experience with Agile development & leading Agile teams
- Understanding of user interface design and in technical implementations from build kits
- Experiencing using wireframe and rapid prototyping methodologies
- Project management experience and proven track record of delivering digital, technology and analytics products/solutions for external and internal customers on time and on budget.
- Strong financial and budget acumen.
- Strong collaboration skills, with experience in bringing together cross functional teams to deliver complex digital, technology, analytics products. Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Collaborate and navigate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams and influence without authority
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Leverage solution-mentality to influence positive change
- Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours
Digital Solutions Delivery Lead Responsibilities:
- Supports the delivery of new digital products and solutions, as well as enhancements and ongoing operations, for company-wide promotional marketing and corporate engagement channels. This includes support of global corporate and regional country sites, the company’s external talent acquisition and corporate communications experiences, and delivery of other internal and external digital and web properties, associated country and regional assets, and integrations.
- This role is responsible for project management, coordination across business clients, client partners, vendor management, Digital team coordination, and ensuring delivery practices adhere to agile values and principles for continuous development and delivery of products and solutions.
- Manage and ensure world class execution across a portfolio of Solutions and Initiatives in support of enhanced customer experience on Moderna corporate and brand websites
- Collaborate effectively with both internal and external peers to advance and influence technology strategies while maintaining alignment with broader Digital and Technology / corporate objectives
- Define the product and required solution functions, customer value and experiences, goals and metrics, and prioritized product and solution features/roadmap based on customer input.
- Develop project plans, specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources.
- Manage a small team of employees and vendors to oversee product and solutions delivery
- Own key initiatives forward to achieve technical delivery cost savings targets through effective project estimation and project delivery efficiencies
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepare project status reports, and keep stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Prepare annual budget (capex, opex) with input from appropriate Digital and Technology groups and other internal stakeholders.
- Oversee launch and release planning and management, track metrics and manage product lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project.
The ideal candidate will bring technical knowledge, subject matter expertise in digital technologies, deployment experience of web and app solutions, analytics, digital or mobile application development, and show abilities in the areas of agile, customer, and user experience to accelerate and enhance our ability to deliver engaging and valuable experiences to our most important interactions.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.