Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager who are responsible for implementing a digital strategy, ensuring compliance, and supervising the development of content and execution used by the Global business teams and affiliate countries.
The role is 100%, and can be remote – candidate preferable located within the EAST COAST.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Oversees the strategic planning, development, and coordination of all digital marketing communications and content to promote the sale of regulated IVD products to further the company’s sales objectives.
- Collaborates with Business Team members (Marketing Managers and Product Managers) to plan, develop and produce digital marketing promotional tools and communications to support product marketing, brand marketing, and sales efforts.
- Defines digital marketing objectives and strategies, and translates strategies into digital marketing tactics, including project management, planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution of campaigns.
- Consults with other areas of management or business units, affiliates, and agencies to manage the development of digital content and oversee and execute promotional activities as well as recommend the best digital channels suited for specific business goals.
- They work with Marketing and Product Management colleagues to execute the digital marketing strategic direction and are responsible for digital project expenditures.
- The Digital Marketing Managers plan, organize and lead their stakeholders to meet the divisional standards and strategic goals to ensure consistency with the company’s digital marketing vision and goals.
- Digital Marketing Managers use their knowledge of digital marketing technologies, techniques, and best practices to help position client’s solutions in the market.
- Create and own global digital marketing campaign strategies for seamless digital dialogues across the whole customer journey.
- Provide best-in-class consulting to marketing and business teams in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Support affiliates and partners with market insights and clear guidelines.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing execution including marketing database, website/web platforms, email marketing, CRM, eCommerce, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Consult on strategic content that promotes products and programs to drive qualified traffic, and that positions us effectively against the competition.
- Participate in squads for the end-to-end strategy for new product launches, campaigns, and events leading and implementing the agreed digital activation.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Proven experience in project management: manage multiple priorities, build an action plan, and follow-through
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and analytics tools
- Good working knowledge of content management systems (e.g.: AEM, Word press), email marketing tools (e.g.: Eloqua, Marketo), analytics solutions (e.g.: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), and sales enablement tools (Show pad)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Excellence in stakeholder management and communication in a team environment
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or commensurate years of experience in communications, digital marketing, business, Information Technology, or Marketing
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital marketing in a Global organization
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing agency
- Experience in a Global company
- Extensive experience in at least one of the following topics is considered a strong plus: Account-Based Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, or eCommerce
- Experienced in leading self-organized, empowered, and independent teams, like Squads, Communities of Practice, and Networks
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.