Our Dublin, Ohio client has a remote contract opportunity for a Delivery Manager who will plan and administer Project activities of a division/business area. Manages complex and cross-functional projects, from design and development, until production.
- Experience with Vendor relationships, SOWs Proven stakeholder management
- Proven Risk/Issue management experience
- Experience with Data engineering/Data Science projects strongly preferred
- Experience managing up to six projects simultaneously
- Experience working with agile delivery preferred.
- 8-10 years of project management, program management or IT delivery, including financial and schedule performance reporting
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing cross-functional and end-to-end IT business processes
- Experience in all phases of systems development from concept through installation and maintenance, a minimum of 5 years of experience in required technology
- Advanced proficiency in analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Utilize multiple vendors and ensure collaboration Lead contingency planning and risk mitigation
- Develop, plan, and schedule the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of all projects
- Oversee execution of multiple Projects and coordinate/manage dependencies Accountable for the delivery of program capabilities and business results
- Accountable for the delivery of program capabilities and business results
- Contain and resolve issues within the project that do not require sponsor attention
- Monitor progress to ensure program objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized
- Create project performance metrics working with the team leads and share with stakeholders weekly
- Schedule stakeholder meetings, interviews, project collaboration meetings as needed
- Capture meeting notes and share with the stakeholders
- Identify areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementation
- Comply with and enforce standard Client company policies and procedures
- Provide/Present timely status reports for projects, as needed
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.