A remote contract opportunity is available for a Data Engineer.
LRCGQ IT is accountable for all technology solutions for the Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Government Relations, & Quality (LRCGQ) organization. The team is comprised of various product- centric development teams leveraging agile delivery methodologies that focus on custom software as well as commercial of the shelf solutions in the following areas:
- Controlled Substances Monitoring Program (CSMP): Electronic Order Monitoring, Customer Due
Diligence, & Reporting technology, Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS) platforms
support & governance
- Quality & Regulatory Affairs (QRA) technology (e.g., Federal & State regulatory reporting,
Product Recalls, Quality Management System (QMS), various QRA Web applications)
- Legal & Compliance technology (e.g., eDiscovery, matter management, e-Billing, document /
contract management, Healthcare Professionals Interactions, Data privacy, etc.)
We currently have a multi-year investment planned to transform all related technology as part of
CSMP Technology Evolution project. We are looking for a data engineer to focus on our data
sources & data flow for all CSMP systems. This includes identifying required data sources, planning
our Regulatory approach, involved with our Teradata retirement project involvement, collaborate with
third party data extraction vendors and optimizing the various collection methods.
A candidate for this job should have a desire to work in an Agile & DevSecOps team that is evolving
around next generation cloud-friendly solutions and practices. The role will have the opportunity to
work on new technologies, application integrations and grow technical leadership skills.
- Partner with Digital Solutions and other shared service platform teams to ensure all
appropriate data sources / data flow is identified.
- Design and architect cloud-friendly solutions using multiple cloud-based technologies
- Preparing and executing a strategy to migrate legacy applications to cloud-native and
- Implement new integrations for solutions within the CSMP technology evolution project
- Build detailed technical design artifacts and oversee implementation
- Verify data from new and migrated interfaces and reports
- 8-12 years of experience preferred
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field preferred
- Programming and application development experience including one or more of the following
technologies: JAVA, JAVA Spring Boot, Angular, .NET, PHP
- Experience with relational database design patterns and query building
- Ability and aptitude for cloud-based software development in a team environment
- Experience with integration patterns and leading design sessions with cross-functional
- Experience with EDnA, Teradata, SAS, related data sources, and data & analytics
platforms/tools is preferred
- Passion/self-motivation for on-going continuous learning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience preferred on the following tools and technology MS SQL Python SharePoint
Advanced Excel Skill (formulas, VBA, Power Pivot, Pivot Table)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.