We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who can become a trusted advisor and partner to customers. You will play a crucial role in enabling continuous adoption of cloud products and ensuring their business outcomes are being achieved.
In this role, you will be responsible for building long term relationships, and managing our customer’s onboarding, enablement, adoption, renewals, customer health, and satisfaction. You will play a large role in the feedback loop from customer to product development to ensure our cloud products are meeting the customers needs.
- Minimum 3+ years in a customer facing role
- Experience in Customer Success, Pre-Sales, Consulting and/or Project Management
- A strong understanding of Cloud/ SaaS technology, digital transformation, the ability to explain how technology drives business value
- Highly organized and able to work collaboratively across multiple organizations (Sales, Product, Customer Support, Partners)
- Ability to learn quickly, working in a global team, and manage change effectively
- Aptitude to learn technical information quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong PLM background
- Lead and own all post-sales activities in order to create recognizable business value for customers
- You will onboard customers with a focus on accelerating their time to value
- Focus on connecting the customers business goals with the purchased solution and recognizing areas for growth
- Understand the customer requirements and guide the customer to achievable outcomes
- Advocate for customer’s needs and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve customers
- Collaborate and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure adoption of client solutions
- Build deep, positive relationships with customer leads as well as their teams, and work with the account team to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- You will hold regular check-in calls, executive business reviews, webinars, and mentoring sessions with customers
- Previous experience with Teamcenter and/or other Products
- Ability to map the customer’s business processes to product capability
- Confidence in decision making and customer guidance
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.