Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Irvine, CA client has a contract role available for a Content Programmer who will be responsible for implementing algorithmically generated questions and lessons for chemistry, mathematics and other educational subjects using Item Specification Language.
**We are looking for local candidates for the Irvine office in California. Candidate will be required to go on site approx. 2-3 days per week. This is an entry level position.
- Implement Items and algorithms according to the specification of Content Architects.
- Document, debug and maintain existing Items and algorithms.
- Optimize the source code of Items and algorithms.
- Interact with other Content Programmers, Content Supervisors, and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Review other Content Programmers work and provide appropriate feedback.
- Perform other assignments or duties as required.
A successful candidate will have:
- Recent graduate – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Internship *Computer science or math background preferred
- Strong mathematics and programming skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as good documentation skills.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.