Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Greenville, SC has a contract opportunity for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for developing leading edge cloud architectures and technologies to support client and local DevOps product teams.
- Identifies emerging technologies with cloud providers (AWS, Azure) in order to build cloud Infrastructure as Code solutions with availability reaching 99.999% uptime.
- All solutions will be properly secure and reliably engineered.
- Provides monitoring and logging of applications/infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Cloud architectures for product teams
- Create and develop Kubernetes architecture and tools for product teams and as platforms
- Evaluate and implement Kubernetes managed solutions from vendors (EKS, AKS)
- Develop cluster creation/maintenance scripts (Infrastructure as code, Terraform, etc..)
- Utilize version control of the Infrastructure as Code with strong understanding of branching and merging
- Deploy CI/CD pipeline utilization (Jenkins) for the creation of clusters
- Enforce user management and role management (AWS, Azure) following Group standards
- Perform and create cluster monitoring and infrastructure health reporting (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Provide operational expertise to maintain Cloud and Kubernetes infrastructure (technical and budgetary)
- Develop network controls (ingress/egress for internet/intranet access)
- Maintain cluster security (key management, Vault)
- Develop highly available, scalable clusters (scale out, scale up, multiple AZs)
- Support cloud based databases (CockRoach) and message queue solutions (RabbitMQ)
- Develop logging/monitoring solutions for applications and infrastructure (Splunk)
- As a Knowledge expert, share information and vision via documentation and training of others
- Interact with internal customers and development team to gather and define requirements and document
architecture and approach
- Work on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on implementations and product customization
- Define the visualization and realization of future technologies, which will support the complete process from
development of concepts and vision to full production ready solutions, which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment
- Serve as internal consultant to developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience. MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include 2+ years of experience delivering Cloud Architectures (including deployments and operations)
- 3-5 years’ experience: Cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, etc.…)
- 3-5 years’ experience: Solution architect
- 3-5 years’ experience: Operating systems administration and/or lead Developer in a microservice based
- 3-5 years’ experience: Developer of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, YAML, shell scripts)
- 1-3 years’ experience: Database Administration; SAP Basis Administration;
- 3-5 years’ experience: Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker
images, Docker Hub and Docker registries
- 3-5 years’ experience: At least one scripting language (Python, bash/korne shell, etc.…)
- 1-3 years’ experience: Agile team processes and work environments
- 1-3 years’ experience: Interface with REST Web Services and JSON/XML sufficient to support microservice developers
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.