Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
general instructions; plans and executes own work.
- Works under general supervision, to support aspects of clinical testing and sample processing, adhering to CAP/CLIA regulations and ISO 15189 guidelines.
- Performs high-complexity testing within the CDx CAP/CLIA Laboratory. Monitors performance of IHC, ISH, molecular assays, and immunoassays; assists with lab failure investigations and root cause analysis.
- Performs accessioning of biological samples (blood, plasma, tissue) and quality control of demographic data input. Communicates with clients on held and rejected samples.
- Performs work according to established internal safety guidelines and procedures, and as specified by appropriate regulatory agencies (SHE, OSHA)
- Critically evaluated quality control and test results against acceptance criteria to support clinical testing.
- Uses technical writing skills and Good Documentation Practices to complete lab documentation, SOPs, and Quality documents.
- Participate in routine lab maintenance and lab safety inspections.
- May perform basic troubleshooting for issues related to instrumentation.
- Analyzes alternative approaches to solve problems or develop new perspectives on existing solutions; initiate and implement process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Must possess a BS or BA degree in a related discipline
- 1 year experience working in a clinical laboratory
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), chromogenic in-situ hybridization (ISH), histology lab experience (CAP/CLIA), immunoassays and molecular biology experience.
Knowledge, Skill or Ability:
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, such as word processing, statistical analysis, and laboratory information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of good laboratory practices and regulatory compliance.
- Requires excellent attention to detail; ability to multi-task and be flexible with tasks and schedules.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.