Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Abbott Park, IL has a contract opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst who will be the primary liaison between the IT and business areas.
Required Business Analyst Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, No advanced degree required.
- 2-4 years of experience.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Applies IT and business knowledge and experience to formulate an IT solution for a business problem.
- Works with clients on activities of moderate complexity; consults with clients and senior IT personnel to develop solutions to business or technical problems.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies and processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other. Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications.
- Develops test plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm design requirements.
- Prepares, develops and conducts clients and systems training.
- Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.