Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Business Project Manager is needed for a remote contract opportunity. We are not looking for technical resources. This is a business resource – similar to a project coordinator, project manager, implementation analyst/manager, change management analyst/manager – that has experience/knowledge in accounting and/or procurement functions.
- This role will be heavily engaged in supporting the Supplier Management organization in transition existing suppliers from the Ariba Network to Oracle’s supplier portal.
- Learn how to use the Oracle Supplier Portal (if not yet familiar)
- Reviewing training materials to ensure meet requirements
- Providing feedback on how to improve the onboarding and registration process
- Managing the adoption of the Supplier Portal
- Hands on communication and training of suppliers
- The role may support the project team in other tasks such as:
- Complete/update process flows for the Oracle SaaS project.
- Project documentation, such as mapping requirements, collating and reviewing of outstanding UAT, etc.
- General project management duties could include setting up meetings, taking notes, and following up on open action items.
- Work with vendors to map content to the site.
- Interface with accounts payable and royalty departments to ensure timely author, editor and vendor payments.
- Assist in preparing final manuscripts for production.
- Interact with colleagues from other departments to help promote a perception of medical editorial as responsive, accountable, and collaborative.
- Manage a workload coming from three different editors in a way that fosters a collaborative team approach.
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, and be able to assemble documentation required to support efforts as assigned whether it’s a process flow, RACI, testing script, etc.
- We would like to see candidates with more of an accounting background.
- Finance and/or Procurement Operations background, including but not limited to Supplier Management, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, etc.
- Prior exposure to back office systems, such as Oracle, and procurement processes.
- Experience with prior implementations of ERP and Purchasing systems is a plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- One year of experience in publishing a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills required to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with diverse and strong personalities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet, etc.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.