Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Dublin, Ohio client has a remote contract opportunity for Business Intelligence Business Analyst.
Business Intelligence Business Analyst
- Ability to clearly and completely document business requirements and translate those into reporting and/or data analytics deliverables, perform data-mining, modeling, source to target mapping and hypothesis generation in support of high-level business goals, extract efficiencies/inefficiencies across multiple dimensions and throughout the life cycle of consumer journey and use results to drive future action, this position will have a high-level of visibility to both external and internal audiences.
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in the ability to effectively communicate to Senior level audiences, ability to generate clear and concise data visualizations and provide actionable recommendations, provide support in the area of develop, deploy, and provide recommendations on creative and content testing, troubleshoot and monitor data transfers and data integration issues as part of complex, dynamic content delivery solution, monitor industry best practices.
- Integrate best practices to ensure optimal results, improved results, and compliance.
- Qualifications and education requirements 3-5 years of experience performing analysis within an attribution platform and extracting, experience and training in data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner, ability to apply judgment in problem solving client situations and scope of communication with client, ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, a successful candidate should be a self-starter with very strong analytic, project management, and communication skills.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.