Our Tulsa, OK client has a direct hire opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who enjoys problem solving. This is an opportunity to become involved in some major transformative projects and leverage new cutting-edge technology. Bring your passion for technical support; it’s an exciting time to join us.
- Primarily responsible for defining and performing analysis, design, programming, planning, implementation, and supporting of systems software and procedures which require an extensive technical and systems knowledge
- Manages plans, organizes, and controls projects which have a significant organizational impact
- Provides day-to-day support for very complex applications systems.
- Use your exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to support several critical applications.
- Utilize your vast knowledge of troubleshooting to take on incidents and on call rotations.
- Apply your business acumen to help facilitate meetings and provide solutions for complex projects.
- Leverage your attention to detail to write functional business requirements and create reports from database repositories.
- Responsible for complex systems process analysis, design, simulation, testing, implementation, application configuration, and deployments.
- Help mentor junior analysts as you are the most knowledgeable in your space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology and 3-5 years of directly related professional experience in MIS or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.