Our Tulsa, OK client has a direct hire opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who enjoys problem solving. This is an opportunity to become involved in some major transformative projects and leverage new cutting-edge technology. Bring your passion for technical support; it’s an exciting time to join us.
- Responsible for the most complex systems process analysis, design, simulation, documentation, implementation, or management
- Works with business groups to solve business problems with available technology including consulting on hardware, software, databases, etc.
- Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business needs.
- Recognized expert in one or more technologies or application/business domains.
- Utilize your vast knowledge of troubleshooting to take on incidents and on call rotations.
- Apply your business acumen to help facilitate meetings and provide solutions for complex projects.
- Leverage your attention to detail to write functional business requirements, implementation plans, and procedures.
- Responsible for complex systems process analysis, design, simulation, testing, implementation, and deployments.
- Help mentor junior analysts as you are the most knowledgeable in your space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management IS or Computer Science or 9-11 years of directly related work experience in bank operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.