This is a permanent role. Applications Analyst – Hybrid onsite in Boston, MA and Remote. We are looking for an experienced applications analyst to support Radiology and Cardiology imaging systems, including PACS, voice recognition, 3-D imaging and other third-party applications.
**Flex schedule 2/3 times onsite/week. On call every 6 weeks
Applications Analyst Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate will have considerable PACS experience, Merge PACS and Philips ISCV preferred. DICOM, HL7, hardware, and network knowledge required.
- Radiant, Cupid experience preferred.
- Candidate will be required to manage all aspects of PACS support, to include server, application, workstation/hardware, API integration, and interface-level.
- Candidate will be required to participate in on-call rotation.
Applications Analyst Job Description:
- Reports to the Imaging Informatics Manager.
- Assists the Imaging Informatics Manager with Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), Voice Recognition and other radiology and cardiology system operations.
- Demonstrates independent action necessary to provide application support and training, systems troubleshooting, issue resolution, exception handling, and data validation.
- Assists with modality integration, related information systems integration, system upgrades, and other Imaging Informatics initiatives.
- Works closely with imaging section supervisors, radiologists, and other clinical supervisors and physician groups to assess application workflow within the clinical environment and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrates initiative and timely follow through on all work assignments.
- Maintains and ensures hospital safety guidelines are followed.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.