Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are seeking a Senior Global Sourcing Analyst in Broadway, New York for a contract opportunity.
**Hybrid Role: One day on site (Tuesday)
- The Client Global Sourcing is seeking a talented sourcing professional to join our team in a key role for the department reporting to the SVP of Global Technology and International Sourcing.
- Responsibilities include assisting the department in key enterprise-wide sourcing projects (which provide cost savings and process improvement), providing internal customer service, and supporting the Department’s
- The successful candidate will work across all client Divisions, interacting regularly with stakeholders at both the Corporate and Divisional level.
- With significant growth potential, this position provides an opportunity to work on multiple projects in both traditional and non-traditional spend categories across the Global Sourcing team.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for:
- Work with Sourcing team leaders to identify opportunities to adjust processes and spending patterns for efficiencies and cost savings.
- Performs risk and financial analysis to support sourcing decisions and projects.
- Assists cross-functional teams in performing competitive events (RFPs, auctions, etc.) in support of category strategies.
- Leverages e-Business tools, such as spend analysis, supplier intelligence, bid/auction event management and others in support of spend category management strategies.
- Provide support in detailed negotiations and relationships with suppliers, in collaboration with management, legal and other stakeholders.
- Assists in developing and executing implementation plans for support of programs with new suppliers.
- Supports ongoing quality improvement, including score carding of suppliers, ongoing reviews with internal customers, and staying abreast of market trends, supplier intelligence and other relevant information.
- Contributes to enterprise commitment to diversity and sustainability through consideration of these key areas during supplier selection and negotiation, as well as in ongoing supplier relationships.
- Maintains process workflow and internal communications to ensure seamless reporting of team’s projects and savings achievements.
- Creates dynamic models to identify levers of negotiating influence and calculate
- Monitor and audit team project documentations to drive efficiency and consistency in work processes.
- Collaborates with Finance teams to ensure data accuracy.
- Assists in presenting results of sensitivity analyses to key stakeholders.
- Assist in Ad hoc projects from the sourcing team.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Experience in sourcing, finance, media, or operations environment.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled with technology-based systems including spend analytics and procurement tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (VBA a plus), Power BI, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data analysis, financial/quantitative modelling, and business intelligence tools (Tableau)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions.
- Ability to develop detailed work breakdown structures, data interpretation and presentation.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- High motivation and results-oriented work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and understand sourcing best practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with ambiguity.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.revelit.com.