I'm a Master's student in the new online professional program developed by University of Wisconsin-Madison for Web Mapping and GIS Development. I am passionate about how technology can help shape our world, decisions, and environment.
My most recent class projects are available on my github page. https://github.com/azelesny/azelesny.github.io
I'm seeking opportunities to continue sharpening my developer skills in the professional world.
- Senior year worked at the Center for Organizational Development & Leadership designing and editing materials to be published.
- Completed initial set up and then continual maintenance and support for all systems for business operations including email, VOIP phones, Office365, shared drives, and computers
- Craft daily, weekly and monthly email and social media campaigns to local candidates and clients
- Manage social media accounts for firm and managing partners
- Design branded marketing products including brochure, booklets, and sell sheets
- Research and strategize on business issues; advise on solutions taking into account budgetary and time constraints
- Oversee application tracking and job posting databases
- Administer biweekly payroll, new hire paperwork and background check requests, and additional human resources matters
- Invoicing clients on placements and contractors and tracking of recruiter commissions
- IT support for all employee computers and software systems
- Post contingent and interim roles to multiple job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and local universities
- Monitor local job market for new positions and clients